Friday, October 16, 2009

i'll be waiting. with a gun and a pack of sandwiches

'when i finally found her, she just smiled.
you know that smile that means; you don’t know me at all,

and you never will...




































































































































































































































































































































































...she's so good at concealing things.
hiding. avoiding.
but i do know her and i know she has got so much love in her heart,
that the thought of letting it out,
showing her cards,

scares her to death.'

2 comments:

  1. Another invigorating post by one of the most amazing writers I know :)

    by the way, your comment to my post regarding I, Lucifer turned an otherwise bad day into something I could smile about, and that I'm earnestly grateful for

    ReplyDelete

don't waste your time on me